lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric golf carts > Tomberlin

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 05-28-2013, 04:31 PM   #1
Mikeypen
Not Yet Wild

Default High brake light fuse for 2007 Emerge

Does anyone know where the high brake light fuse is located? I have looked at the manuals and in the battery bay and I cant seem to locate it. 2007 Emerge
Mikeypen is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 07-23-2013, 09:09 PM   #2
0uachita9
Not Yet Wild
Tomberlin

Default Re: High brake light fuse for 2007 Emerge

Yeah, I can't find one either and it says in the service manual to check the fuse box. I can't find a fuse box. I've got rear lights and turn signals, but no brake lights or high brake light. I want to be sure there's not a fuse before I go looking for a brake switch. Asking for help from Tomberlin in Savannah is a waste of time. I've written them at least three times on their website and never got a response. Once I get everything working on this POS, it's being sold! I'm tired of no dealer or manufacturer service.
0uachita9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2013, 07:46 PM   #3
dcannow
Gone Wild
E-Z-GO

Fuse box for my 2012 E Merge is drivers side at upper rear of battery compartment. about 12 inches from drivers side edge. 20 amp fuse is for 12 volt system and has printing for circuit. some lower amp fuses power parts of system as well that are in the same box. There is a single fuse coupling along side here that covers the windshield wiper on mine. You might check the directional signal flasher unit as well if fuses are OK. Good luck--I agree about the service I am 25 miles from dealer and don't have a trailer so try to do everything I can myself. I have to be careful as I don't want to negate my Warranty. Good luck
dcannow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2013, 09:25 AM   #4
0uachita9
Not Yet Wild
Tomberlin

The issue was a defective brake switch, PN 107223. A local dealer had one in-stock. Apparently, the early models did not have a fuse box. All brake lights are now working.
0uachita9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric golf carts > Tomberlin