lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Yamaha
Electric Yamaha Electric Yamaha Golf Cars; G1 through "The Drive" and U-Max Utility Vehicles

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 12-03-2013, 09:20 AM   #1
Mayor of G Vegas
Gone Wild

Yamaha

Default And the project starts .... Any Ideas ??

Well trying to figure out a cool way to build a lifted ( I think lol) Yamaha Drive elec. cart . Color combinations , wheels , accessories etc . After watching " Fast and Loud" last night even thought of building a " Bandit " style cart flaming chicken on the bonnet and tons of gold pinstriping on shiny black paint with color matched gold / machined wheels lol ..... This is basically what I'm starting with . a bone stick turned up drive cart . A blank canvas for my new build . Kinda looking for some cool ideas .... Ive got a body shop and a sign shop at my disposal . So wanting to do something unique and cool to cruise around on this car show season.... Thanks and Ideas in advance ! - Mayor
Attached Images
File Type: jpg yama.jpg (226.0 KB, 0 views)
Mayor of G Vegas is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Yamaha