lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric golf carts > Star and Fairplay

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 10-12-2014, 09:41 PM   #1
Magaracllc
Not Yet Wild

Talking Relay switches

07 star 48 volt, working on fixing lights because they never worked. Started checking relays, flasher relay, time lapse relay,auxiliary relay and one missing not sure what kind of relay goes there it's four prong like the auxiliary. Any info would help.

Also the 12 volt reducer appears to be bad found burnt wire. There is 4 wires coming out the reducer black, red with a fuse able link, yellow and red . the red and yellow plug into a single wire, green w/red strip, but it appears the red connects with the green w/red strip and the yellow has no purpose. I checked to see if a wire was missing found nothing. The red with the fuse plugs into orange wire and black to black. I bought a new reducer it has red and black 48 volts and yellow and black 12 volts . A wiring diagram would be awesome or any input would be great
Magaracllc is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric golf carts > Star and Fairplay