lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 11-07-2012, 06:17 PM   #5381
rib33024

Default Re: What did you do to/for your EZGO today?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sassycat View Post
ordered sweet seat covers from largo fl with 2 blue stripes and black main color.
ordered pass tie rod.
boked a smowl and screwed up my fresh cut diamond plate
one more smowl and i got it right
adjusted brake cables and found pass side not workin.gonna try to free it up today before buying another.
Is this that -- KEYS carts -- or some thing like that?? in the middle of the high way
rib33024 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 11-07-2012, 10:40 PM   #5382
sassycat
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

sorry,wrong guy/cart lol//im in ocala area
sassycat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 06:34 AM   #5383
Gonkulor
Astronautilator

E-Z-GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveTM View Post
Last month I bot new T-105'!! Hochie-Mama!! I shoulda did this a few years ago....but I'm just cheap!! I went' from 6, 8-V's to 8, 6-V's and since my Bro-in-law is a master mack mech., he made me up some new 2-ga. wires to go from my F\R switch to the motor.

I'm sure I now have the 12 mile range I've often heard about....but never actually had with the 6, 8-V Excides. These Trojan's are the "bees knees" and I am the definition of "Happy Camper."
Cool beans on your new batteries. Make sure you have them broken in properly. Also, it's advised you replace all of your high current cables to 2 gauge.
Gonkulor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 03:40 PM   #5384
DaveTM
Gone Wild

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gonkulor View Post
Cool beans on your new batteries. Make sure you have them broken in properly. Also, it's advised you replace all of your high current cables to 2 gauge.
Well Gonkulor, I'm guessing by "all" the only thing left would be the controller wires. But, I will tell you that I have a special heat sensing tool.....it's called my "hand." And after replacing the longer (I believe the wires from the F\R switch to the motor were 42" each) after a long ride at half throttle, full throttle, half throttle going up a 25 to 30 degree hill...I pulled out my special heat sensing tool, and jammed it into the F\R switch contact points. They were warm.....but not "hot as a firecraker" as I have found 'em in the past.

So....sumpin must be workin right!! (I think that's the technical definition.)

Dave
DaveTM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 12:21 AM   #5385
sassycat
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

drove it 15-20 miles thru thick woods and 4-5 wet soggy swap bottom edges,,found more deer,hog and turkey tracks this yr than in the past 10..prob because of being more wet than normal i suppose..
the cart did great with the new 1 inch shorter belt..spins out a lot and sling mud everywhere lol..need posi
bought a bigger cleanable air filter and got it installed and wow,what a big difference than the stock airbox and worn out filter..its really gettin a wheel good now!!
Old 11-11-2012, 11:36 AM   #5386
Madman415
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

Putting new shocks in it, changing the timing belt, tune up, & oil change
Madman415 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 11:58 AM   #5387
sassycat
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

got some rattle can paint on ole blue,,almost there..

Old 11-14-2012, 01:31 PM   #5388
scottyb
Happy Carting

E-Z-GO

Quote:
Well Gonkulor, I'm guessing by "all" the only thing left would be the controller wires. But, I will tell you that I have a special heat sensing tool.....it's called my "hand." And after replacing the longer (I believe the wires from the F\R switch to the motor were 42" each) after a long ride at half throttle, full throttle, half throttle going up a 25 to 30 degree hill...I pulled out my special heat sensing tool, and jammed it into the F\R switch contact points. They were warm.....but not "hot as a firecraker" as I have found 'em in the past.

So....sumpin must be workin right!! (I think that's the technical definition.)

Dave
I got a similar heat sensing tool... works good unless you get the dreaded "OVER user limits" warning
scottyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 04:22 PM   #5389
DaveTM
Gone Wild

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyb View Post
I got a similar heat sensing tool... works good unless you get the dreaded "OVER user limits" warning
Yeah.......There are those times when the "controller" that the "special heat sensing tool" is connected to.....freezes up like Windows "Home Edition" and I jam the special heat sensing tool (aka my freaking hand ) right into a blistering hot F\R switch!!

I keep wondering if this tool is under warranty.....but my wife tells me.....Go ahead and call yourself....nobody's home half the time anyway!!..
DaveTM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 04:38 PM   #5390
scottyb
Happy Carting

E-Z-GO

Quote:
Yeah.......There are those times when the "controller" that the "special heat sensing tool" is connected to.....freezes up like Windows "Home Edition" and I jam the special heat sensing tool (aka my freaking hand ) right into a blistering hot F\R switch!!

I keep wondering if this tool is under warranty.....but my wife tells me.....Go ahead and call yourself....nobody's home half the time anyway!!..
Wives What do they know beside us better than we know ourselves
scottyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO