lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > Lifted Golf Carts
Lifted Golf Carts Off-Road Golf Carts.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 03-26-2023, 07:26 PM   #1
Minnesota_Duane
Getting Wild
E-Z-GO

Default Why I need fender flares

Just unloaded the cart I bought a couple months ago yesterday. I bought a 6" axle lift and a set of wheels and tires. I bought all the cheapest stuff I could find on Ebay, Amazon and Walmart for the tires. I want to get a set of fender flares after driving it down the gravel road today after the lift and tires, it throws everything everywhere. So looking for fender flares that are specific to a 98 EZGO TXT What I've been seeing look like they don't fit very well. Please if you can recommend some decent fitting flares I'd appreciate it and pics on your TXT would be great.

Before and after or yesterday and today pics.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg output_image1679875464826[2645].jpg (179.2 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg 334898306_963783221659347_7379972394856865380_n.jpg (189.4 KB, 0 views)
Minnesota_Duane is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 03-29-2023, 09:02 AM   #2
BigRed77
Getting Wild

E-Z-GO

Default Re: Why I need fender flares

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minnesota_Duane View Post
Just unloaded the cart I bought a couple months ago yesterday. I bought a 6" axle lift and a set of wheels and tires. I bought all the cheapest stuff I could find on Ebay, Amazon and Walmart for the tires. I want to get a set of fender flares after driving it down the gravel road today after the lift and tires, it throws everything everywhere. So looking for fender flares that are specific to a 98 EZGO TXT What I've been seeing look like they don't fit very well. Please if you can recommend some decent fitting flares I'd appreciate it and pics on your TXT would be great.

Before and after or yesterday and today pics.
What wheels and tires did you go with?
My cheapest available 6" lift from ebay arrives today and I haven't ordered wheels and tires yet.
Did you go with wheel spacers to widen it a bit?
BigRed77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2023, 01:32 AM   #3
Minnesota_Duane
Getting Wild
E-Z-GO

Default Re: Why I need fender flares

Wheels were from Amazon https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07G7B6F7S...roduct_details

Tires are from Walmart when I ordered them they were $24.57 each, the price on these jumps around a lot, keep checking on them. https://www.walmart.com/ip/Carlisle-...Rated/23597458

No spacers and they do touch lightly at full lock.
Minnesota_Duane is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > Lifted Golf Carts