lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric golf carts > Icon

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 10-28-2021, 08:42 AM   #111
rtram
Not Yet Wild

Default Re: Icon programming/speed limit?

Dose anyone know what are all the cables under the dash if u pull up the cup holders and the screen?
rtram is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 11-11-2021, 10:06 PM   #112
stevet61
Getting Wild

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carryone View Post
ok if you use that sensor change your No 32 motor setting rpm to km/h
do you have 6.60 ? try with 7.00 or higher
Guys, changed my line 32 (rpm to km/h) down to 4 from 6.6 no change still over registering by 2 mph vs GPS, went all the way up to 30 ( in small steps ) from 6.6 no change. I sent a PM to Terry on FB, he says there is nothing in the NEOS software that calibrates the speedometer. There is some sort of software for the speedometer that's been played with but unsuccessful so far.
stevet61 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2021, 11:38 AM   #113
Scott quail
Gone Wild

Quote:
Originally Posted by rtram View Post
Dose anyone know what are all the cables under the dash if u pull up the cup holders and the screen?

Your wiring harness to the key, FNR, screen, lights, turn signals.
Scott quail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2021, 09:21 AM   #114
Carryone
Getting Wild

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevet61 View Post
Guys, changed my line 32 (rpm to km/h) down to 4 from 6.6 no change still over registering by 2 mph vs GPS, went all the way up to 30 ( in small steps ) from 6.6 no change. I sent a PM to Terry on FB, he says there is nothing in the NEOS software that calibrates the speedometer. There is some sort of software for the speedometer that's been played with but unsuccessful so far.

ok thanks for info,i think you have your speed sensor in left front wheel and connected to display
Carryone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2021, 07:05 PM   #115
stevet61
Getting Wild

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carryone View Post
ok thanks for info,i think you have your speed sensor in left front wheel and connected to display
Thx, I'll investigate and get back to you.
Old 12-11-2021, 09:42 PM   #116
stevet61
Getting Wild

Can't find the speed sensor in my left front wheel? Anyone find it yet?
Old 01-10-2022, 06:03 PM   #117
pelbro
Not Yet Wild

Where do I find programming cables for my icon to windows pc? Can an iPad be used?

Thanks
pelbro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2022, 10:03 PM   #118
stevet61
Getting Wild

Quote:
Originally Posted by pelbro View Post
Where do I find programming cables for my icon to windows pc? Can an iPad be used?

Thanks
Sorry, I'm not an Apple guy so I'm not positive. I've used and only seen PC (Windows) downloads. Once you open the program it does say Tablet so maybe? Sorry again that I can't be if more help to you.
Old 03-05-2022, 11:31 AM   #119
Kong
Not Yet Wild

I have changed my settings to replicate ATrain's, 7500 rpm's and Drive Power limit set to 18. The cart still won't go any faster than 27-28, which is what it was doing when the setting was at 6000. Any ideas?
Kong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2022, 03:45 PM   #120
ATrain
Gone Wild

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kong View Post
I have changed my settings to replicate ATrain's, 7500 rpm's and Drive Power limit set to 18. The cart still won't go any faster than 27-28, which is what it was doing when the setting was at 6000. Any ideas?
For my 2020 w/4kw motor @ 350amp, 27-28 was my flat cruising speed and I'd hit maybe 34 on a long downhill shot.

For my 2021 w/5kw motor @ 450amp, 28-29 is my flat cruising speed and I can hit 37'ish on a long downhill shot.

I live in a hilly area with lots of small ups/downs, so I'm often going 25mph for a stretch then 32mph for a stretch.

Is that consistent with your experience? I can say I'm the fastest electric golf cart in my area (San Diego) and I see all sorts of them around. 27-28 is pretty good, but you should be able to go higher than that downhill.
ATrain is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric golf carts > Icon