lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart News and Events > Events and Places to ride
Events and Places to ride Please add your events to this forum so people know where the action is!

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 11-17-2017, 11:04 AM   #261
ScubaVinny
Not Yet Wild
Club Car

Default Re: Disney's Ft Wilderness campground

My wife and I bought our golf cart this year just because of Ft Wilderness. We live in Florida and have season passes to Disney. We have stayed at Ft Wilderness 5 times since August. Definitely a great place to have a golf cart. Makes it easy to get around and enjoy seeing what everyone else has done to their cart. We will be staying there over Christmas and will be decorating our cart for the golf cart Christmas parade.
ScubaVinny is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 03-27-2018, 05:28 PM   #262
BlueandWhiteRV
WE ARE! PENN STATE!

Club Car

Making our yearly trip to see the mouse and FW. Have been going for a while. The golf cart is possibly my favorite part of the trip. Anyone else from BGW heading there at the end of next week?
BlueandWhiteRV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2020, 08:43 PM   #263
KRAZYMATT
Gone Wild
Club Car

Anyone been lately since all the covid? Any special rules? Looking at possibly going weekend at end of September.
KRAZYMATT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2020, 05:55 PM   #264
Jake_Daddy
Gone Wild

Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by KRAZYMATT View Post
Anyone been lately since all the covid? Any special rules? Looking at possibly going weekend at end of September.
Were you able to find spots? I looked last weekend and outside of the first weekend of September we didn’t see anything and I searched through Xmas.
Jake_Daddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2020, 07:16 PM   #265
KRAZYMATT
Gone Wild
Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jake_Daddy View Post
Were you able to find spots? I looked last weekend and outside of the first weekend of September we didn’t see anything and I searched through Xmas.
If you’re just putting Friday-Sunday you won’t find it their booking thing online is set to filter it out if u don’t have 4-5 days booked. Add more days and try it again. Book it then cancel some of the days you don’t want. They have waived all cancellation fees for 2020 so you can cancel all the way up until the day you’re supposed to check in without any penalty and still get your deposit back! I was trying 9/25-9/27 and wouldn’t do it but once I changed it to 9/24-9/27 a couple premium meadow sites opened up. They are pretty busy but people have been cancelling left and right.
Old 08-26-2020, 06:35 AM   #266
Jake_Daddy
Gone Wild

Club Car

You were not kidding. We looked at my wife’s Bday in October and I first let the site use the default 5 days or whatever it was and found a spot then switched it to a 3 day weekend and there was nothing! Good tip!
Jake_Daddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2020, 09:07 PM   #267
KRAZYMATT
Gone Wild
Club Car

Heading out to the fort this coming weekend. Anyone gonna be out there?
Old 09-22-2020, 03:51 PM   #268
jneubig
Gone Wild
E-Z-GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by KRAZYMATT View Post
Heading out to the fort this coming weekend. Anyone gonna be out there?
We were scheduled to be there in April, then two weeks ago, then this week but have now rescheduled for January. Been a crazy year and the folks that were coming with us this week got hammered by Hurricane Laura in Lake Charles.
jneubig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2020, 12:14 PM   #269
Thereallolo
Not Yet Wild

Will anyone be at the Fort for Halloween? We will be there from the 23 until the 1st of Nov.
Thereallolo is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart News and Events > Events and Places to ride