lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart News and Events > Events and Places to ride
Events and Places to ride Please add your events to this forum so people know where the action is!

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 09-21-2018, 01:23 AM   #1
Jimme T
Getting Wild

Default Places to ride in ohio

Anyone know of some nice places to ride in Ohio that doesn’t require an APV sticker or tag?
Jimme T is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 09-21-2018, 03:13 AM   #2
BBBHC
Gone Wild

Club Car

Default Re: Places to ride in ohio

I'm also interested to find some where to ride. I am building mine for hunting and property maintenance. However, the property owner for the land I hunt just sold and I can't buy my property for at least a year or so.
BBBHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2018, 07:28 AM   #3
redraptor
Not Yet Wild

Club Car

Cool Re: Places to ride in ohio

I don't know what kind of riding you want to do. I was recently in Geneva on the Lake and they allow carts on the street. They literally pull out of the campgrounds and down the road they go.
If you like mud, you can buy a lighted antenna and go to Yankee Lake. Lotta side by sides go there now. Trail is a decent size.
[IMG][/IMG]
redraptor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2018, 08:47 AM   #4
Jimme T
Getting Wild

Right on. I found a couple places but I’m checking in to them a little more before posting the info. I know there are places to ride in se Ohio just can’t seem to locate them or get info on them. I’m checking on a place now that’s private owned. Over 1000 acres of trails. I guess it’s 10 bucks a day but I’m not sure if it’s 2wd compatible or geared more toward 4x4 atv/utv
Jimme T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2018, 09:55 AM   #5
BBBHC
Gone Wild

Club Car

Looking forward to seeing what you find!
BBBHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2019, 10:34 AM   #6
nwocart
Gone Wild
Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimme T View Post
Right on. I found a couple places but I’m checking in to them a little more before posting the info. I know there are places to ride in se Ohio just can’t seem to locate them or get info on them. I’m checking on a place now that’s private owned. Over 1000 acres of trails. I guess it’s 10 bucks a day but I’m not sure if it’s 2wd compatible or geared more toward 4x4 atv/utv
Any more info on the place you found with 1000 acres of trails? ever find out if it was for golf carts or atvs?
nwocart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2019, 07:33 PM   #7
Barracudas
Gone Wild

Mineral Springs Lake Resort in Peebles Ohio..... allows atvs, side by sides, and golf carts. Trails are challenging for golf carts though
Barracudas is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart News and Events > Events and Places to ride