lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart News and Events > Events and Places to ride
Events and Places to ride Please add your events to this forum so people know where the action is!

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 07-02-2019, 08:48 AM   #1
Allmanac
Getting Wild

Club Car

Default Places to ride off road around the Hampstead Topsail area NC

I have been riding my cart on the dirt roads of the Holly Shelter game lands but now the gates are closed until Sept 1. Does anyone know of any places to take my cart to ride trails or dirt roads around the Hampstead/Topsail area of NC without trespassing on private property? Or having to trailer long distance.
Allmanac is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 07-02-2019, 09:15 AM   #2
NCPW
Just Gone

Club Car

Default Re: Places to ride off road around the Hampstead Topsail area NC

I don't know of any areas close to you without having to trailer it. Honestly, I didn't even know carts were allowed in the Holly Shelter GL and I'd be very careful riding around out there with Joe-Blows trying to bird hunt after Sept. 1st.

You can come across some crazy folks hunting on public lands.
NCPW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2019, 09:43 AM   #3
Allmanac
Getting Wild

Club Car

Never did think it would be a problem riding out there as carts are not ATV's and electric is pretty quiet compared to people cruising the roads in their trucks. Never did see any signage about LSV's . But you do bring up a valid point about some folks can be pretty hardcore while hunting. But the whole point is "Public" land right Guess I should find a game warden and find out.
Allmanac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2019, 09:53 AM   #4
NCPW
Just Gone

Club Car

https://www.ncwildlife.org/Portals/0...ly-Shelter.pdf

Yeah, I'd shoot an email to NCWildLife or call your nearest GW.

I'd hate to see you get ticketed over not having the proper permit on your cart. Then again, you may be right and since your cart isn't gas operated, it may not be an issue.
NCPW is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart News and Events > Events and Places to ride