Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > For Sale > Golf Carts and Parts
Golf Carts and Parts *No Commercial Ads

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 02-11-2023, 10:14 AM   #1
Springbok
Photoshop Guy

Club Car

Arrow WTB Early Club Car Cosmetic Parts (Pics Inside!)

I'm looking for one of these early-1980s Club Car black rectangular cowl emblems in one piece with the small emblem. I think it was used from 1980-84 but there was some bleed-over to later years.

This is more of a local buy/trade since shipping is expensive, but I'm looking for a 1980-1992 front cowl also. If you're near zip code 44614 let me know what you have.

Springbok is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 02-11-2023, 10:29 AM   #2
CP241
Nincompoop village idiot

Club Car

Default Re: WTB Early Club Car Cosmetic Parts (Pics Inside!)

I think cjpenny has a whole old fiberglass body he took off a cart and used a body he got from me. It was spray painted iirc but in decent shape. Shoot him a pm, not sure how far you are from MI but we’re in the thumb
CP241 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2023, 01:50 PM   #3
LukeL
Gone Wild

Club Car

I have a pre-92 cowl that is in need of paint for sure but very solid condition. I also have the fiberglass rear parts but it has a crack in it. The cowl is actually plastic. It must have been very late in production. It is off a 91 DS.

LukeL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2023, 08:10 PM   #4
Springbok
Photoshop Guy

Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by CP241 View Post
I think cjpenny has a whole old fiberglass body he took off a cart and used a body he got from me. It was spray painted iirc but in decent shape. Shoot him a pm, not sure how far you are from MI but we’re in the thumb
Appreciate the heads-up but I feel like that's a bit too far. I Google-mapped my location to the general area of the Thumb and it's about 4-5 hours out.
Old 02-14-2023, 08:12 PM   #5
Springbok
Photoshop Guy

Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by LukeL View Post
I have a pre-92 cowl that is in need of paint for sure but very solid condition. I also have the fiberglass rear parts but it has a crack in it. The cowl is actually plastic. It must have been very late in production. It is off a 91 DS.

That would be pretty much exactly what I'm looking for. I even like the headlights! But definitely too far of a drive for me from Northern Ohio to Georgia. But thanks for the offer. Yeah I already have a rear body. Just need that cowl.
Old 02-14-2023, 10:19 PM   #6
LukeL
Gone Wild

Club Car

The headlights even work! If you want it I’ll bubble wrap it, shrink wrap it, and throw a UPS label on it.

Old 02-14-2023, 10:53 PM   #7
CP241
Nincompoop village idiot

Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by Springbok View Post
Appreciate the heads-up but I feel like that's a bit too far. I Google-mapped my location to the general area of the Thumb and it's about 4-5 hours out.
I do have a newer style cowl and rear body stashed away. I’m near flint. I work near downtown Detroit, I could fit the front cowl in my car but the rear body is a bit large since I don’t own a truck.

Or if you’re looking for the old style specifically and wanted to work something out with Chad (cjpenny) and he was able to get it to me, I wouldn’t mind bringing it down to Detroit.

Just to throw it out there
CP241 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2023, 06:30 AM   #8
Springbok
Photoshop Guy

Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by LukeL View Post
The headlights even work! If you want it I’ll bubble wrap it, shrink wrap it, and throw a UPS label on it.
Man I would love to have it. I'm just worried that shipping would be outrageous. If you have a way of finding out how much it would cost to ship to my Ohio zip code of 44614 I would be forever grateful. And how much money would you want for it?
Old 02-15-2023, 06:33 AM   #9
Springbok
Photoshop Guy

Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by CP241 View Post
I do have a newer style cowl and rear body stashed away. I’m near flint. I work near downtown Detroit, I could fit the front cowl in my car but the rear body is a bit large since I don’t own a truck.

Or if you’re looking for the old style specifically and wanted to work something out with Chad (cjpenny) and he was able to get it to me, I wouldn’t mind bringing it down to Detroit.

Just to throw it out there
Yeah I'm looking for the old style specifically. I have two of the new style cowls already (one on the cart and one extra one with no headlights. I'm going to see what LukeL can do for me with that one he's got because it would be ideal. I'll keep you posted. And I already have a rear body, it's just that cowl piece I'm looking for.
Old 02-15-2023, 07:57 AM   #10
LukeL
Gone Wild

Club Car

Default WTB Early Club Car Cosmetic Parts (Pics Inside!)

Let me see what I can do. I’ll try to get something within the next couple days. I have a trip coming up where I’ll be out of town but let me see if I can get an estimate today. I ship large things all the time and I don’t think it would be too big a deal to get to you.

Tags
club car, cowl, emblem, fiberglass, nose
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > For Sale > Golf Carts and Parts