lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 02-15-2023, 01:25 PM   #1
Scottys automotive
Not Yet Wild

Default 2013 club car ds 48v

I got a club car ds 2013 I believe, power at key switch, new m-core, new f&r, new solenoid, I have no reverse buzzer, no solenoid click, no power at the F&R orange, solenoid has 50v on both big terminals and on 2 small terminals, batterys are fully charged and original charger is charging with obc.. was a flooded cart didn't get to controller any information is appreciated thank you
Scottys automotive is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 02-15-2023, 04:28 PM   #2
CP241
Nincompoop village idiot

Club Car

Default Re: 2013 club car ds 48v

Do you have voltage at and through the run/tow switch?
CP241 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2023, 05:20 PM   #3
Scottys automotive
Not Yet Wild

I didn't actually check that If I flip it to tow I lose the key voltage and flip it back to run it gives me the 50v back at key switch so I just assumed it worked as should?
Scottys automotive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2023, 07:03 PM   #4
CP241
Nincompoop village idiot

Club Car

First make sure the reverse buzzer is actually hooked up and that it works.

The reverse buzzer should always work, unless the run/tow is in the tow position. Even with key off the reverse buzzer should work.

If it doesn’t work I’d suspect/check the easiest things first.
Make sure the buzzer is connected and it works if you manually hook it up to power/ground.
Make sure you have voltage on both sides of the run/tow switch
Could be a bad connection
Could be a bad forward/reverse button
Could be a bad controller. There’s wiring diagramed here in the sticky, I would verify you have power at all the terminals of the controller connector. Verify the controller is getting all the inputs it needs and is sending voltage out where it’s supposed to before replacing it.

I wouldn’t really look any further into anything else until you verify the basics first. Anything and everything is suspect if this cart was flooded, and I honestly doubt anything is any good. Especially if it was salt water the harness is garbage and needs to be replaced. Even if the cart was to work now, it will forever be plagued by problems popping up. They’re not all that expensive, www.revolutiongolfcars.com give David a call and he can make sure you get the correct harness for your cart.
CP241 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
club car, no buzzer, no click
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car