lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Club Car
Gas Club Car Gas DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 08-25-2020, 01:33 PM   #1
Wakeboardaddict
Not Yet Wild

Default 2019 Club Car Onward spark plug?

I have a 2019 Onward that I’m servicing and need help finding the plug. The plug I pulled out is a Champion RC14MCX4. I cannot find it anywhere on the web even Champions site. It’s a Kohler ECH 440 Efi. Thanks you.
Wakeboardaddict is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 08-25-2020, 04:01 PM   #2
Fairtax4me
Bonafide Nincompoop

Club Car

Default Re: 2019 Club Car Onward spark plug?

The dealer might be your only option. Sometimes there are restrictions on parts for newer equipment where the only way to buy the exact part is through the qualified dealer, which in this case would be Club Car.
Fairtax4me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2020, 04:57 PM   #3
Wakeboardaddict
Not Yet Wild

I called my dealer and they told me not to worry about changing it as they are like cars now and no need for years to change. Just doesn’t sound right to me. I have always changed oil and filters plugs every year in my small engines. For my piece of mind.
Wakeboardaddict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2022, 08:48 PM   #4
GoBeau
Not Yet Wild
Club Car

I was reading your post with interest because I too have been looking at replacing or least getting a spare replacement plug in my 2019 lifted Club Car Onward and also could not find the Champion Spark Plug RC14MCX that is currently in the cart. So, yesterday I sent an email to Champion asking about this. The reply I got today is that they have replace this plug with the following number: 570 (RE14MCC4). I asked if there was any difference between the two plug and the person’s reply was “ They are interchangeable!” Hope this helps you get a new plug for your cart now. ENJOY!
GoBeau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2022, 01:11 AM   #5
Cartmaster
British born Nincompoop

E-Z-GO

I Think you should be able to Use an NGK equivalent using a cross reference chart.

NGK STK5444 comes up in a few charts as an equivalent.

But as above, they have been replaced with the CCH570 (RE14MCC4)

If you have access to the correct parts manual you can order with an OEM number from the dealership.
Cartmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2023, 04:13 PM   #6
Jovnsov
Not Yet Wild

This is. It the right plug to replace the RC14MCX4. Nothing is available right now unless you want to spend $11 or more for a spark plug.
Jovnsov is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Club Car