lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 11-17-2014, 06:07 PM   #11
mgray70
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

Final product!
mgray70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 11-17-2014, 06:16 PM   #12
93yellowclubcar
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Club Car

Default Re: Another 91 DS rebuild

That's downright beautiful! You gonna put some flares back on the rear fender openings? I'd hate to see those rock grabber tires sticking way out there chip up that good looking paint!
93yellowclubcar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2014, 06:53 PM   #13
mgray70
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by 93yellowclubcar View Post
That's downright beautiful! You gonna put some flares back on the rear fender openings? I'd hate to see those rock grabber tires sticking way out there chip up that good looking paint!

I haven't found any for this model. All the ones I see are for the 93's and up. Any suggestions!!!
Old 11-17-2014, 07:02 PM   #14
93yellowclubcar
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Club Car

The pre 93 bodies had factory flares pinned on instead of molded in like the later models. There's one pictured on the drivers side of the cart in the first pic from when it was still red. I don't know if they still make them or if anyone carries them, but they're the only flare I've seen that doesn't look stupid IMO. I have a friend who has them over the molded flares on his newer style DS body, and they add extra protection and aren't half bad. When I go with wider tires that's what I want to do to mine if I can find the flares.
93yellowclubcar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2014, 07:17 PM   #15
mgray70
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by 93yellowclubcar View Post
The pre 93 bodies had factory flares pinned on instead of molded in like the later models. There's one pictured on the drivers side of the cart in the first pic from when it was still red. I don't know if they still make them or if anyone carries them, but they're the only flare I've seen that doesn't look stupid IMO. I have a friend who has them over the molded flares on his newer style DS body, and they add extra protection and aren't half bad. When I go with wider tires that's what I want to do to mine if I can find the flares.

Yes it had the original flares on it before, but they were in bad shape so I removed them and filled in the holes. I would love to find some aftermarket ones if somebody knows of any that would fit. This is mostly gonna be a yard our street cart anyway, maybe he won't be slinging to much stuff.
Old 11-18-2014, 06:16 AM   #16
miker
Gone Wild

Mixed Breed

looks real good
miker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2014, 07:59 AM   #17
mboger
Not Yet Wild

Club Car

my 91 had flares in bad shape also I sanded them and all and painted them in black and so far hanging on still look nice
mboger is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car