lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Yamaha
Gas Yamaha Gas Yamaha Golf Cars; G1 through "The Drive" and U-Max Utility Vehicles

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 05-25-2017, 04:48 PM   #1
blizzrd
Gone Wild

Yamaha

Default Any of you looking for wheels and tires this is the time

To buy some. At discount tire they are running some rebates if you buy with their credit card. I bought wheels and tires for $540 and am getting $295 back in rebates. That's right $295!!! I've bought wheels and tires from them before based on some good rebates and got them in 2-3 weeks. You also get 6 mos no interest. Just thought I'd pass this on since it's a hell of a deal. $245 for brand new wheels and tires. Not bad. It's a Memorial Day sale and ends this Saturday.
blizzrd is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 05-25-2017, 06:41 PM   #2
blizzrd
Gone Wild

Yamaha

Default Re: Any of you looking for wheels and tires this is the time

Oh and no I'm not affiliated with them in any shape, fashion or form and my apologies to any of our sponsor vendors. It's just a pretty good deal.
blizzrd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2017, 09:49 AM   #3
cfherrman
Gone Wild

Default Re: Any of you looking for wheels and tires this is the time

Yeah you sound exactly like a salesman especially with the "that's right $295" part. Gave me a good chuckle, thanks, have a good weekend!
cfherrman is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Yamaha