lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 07-11-2018, 11:56 AM   #11
bronsonj
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

Default Re: Bucking at start from stop: Battery or other issue

Yeah, chasing an issue can cost $$$. But the OP here indicated the issue is when it starts with a 48v pack and full throttle acceleration. A dead battery pack and pulling max amps will drop your voltage heavily and the controller will only operate down to a certain level, then you get bucking.

If your Lead Acid pack reads 48v and you haven't used the cart in an hour or more, then the pack is dead and you need to charge it. Same with a 36v Lead Acid pack, at 36v you need to charge it.

If it's parked, it's plugged in. (For lead acid, lithium is a completely different animal)
bronsonj is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 07-27-2019, 07:21 PM   #12
Seang1989
Not Yet Wild
Club Car

Default Re: Bucking at start from stop: Battery or other issue

I have a similar problem. I have an electric 2009 Club Car Precedent with 2013 batteries. Runs fine for days, then all of a sudden it will start surging going up hill. Use it in campground with a lot of hills. Seems to go 4-5 days with regular use. Just got back to the site and it was surging going up the hill, (mybsite is at the top of the hill). Battery pack reads 49.2. I put a battery voltage meter on it, reads full all the time. Never been told to test each battery under load. Will make up some wires and clips to do that.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Seang1989 is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO