lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 07-01-2018, 03:25 PM   #1
The Golf Cart Guyz
Not Yet Wild

Default Ruff and Tuff Induction Throttle Sensor

I am looking for a 3 wire ITS for a 2009 Ruff and Tuff 2 WD LSV.
The Golf Cart Guyz is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 05-11-2019, 08:04 AM   #2
Bodein
Not Yet Wild
Mixed Breed

Default Re: Ruff and Tuff Induction Throttle Sensor

Rat gear Columbia South Carolina. Item # 27 HEI.2- 3750120 inductive throttle sensor
#30 HEI.2 3750150 inductive plunger the best and most blatantly duh what was I thinking moment. Was why I am looking for piece of **** defective parts that were designed for kiddy electric vehicles that would run in grass on rocks driveways over objects that powers wheels would handle and still not tear up just plug in for hours and get back at it , only problem when you take that concept Andre put it on a grand scale you still are using the most surely way to destroy the ability of the technology to be of any use , the components are not designed to operate in the conditions and duty requirem t that exist in such a extreme volt and high current and amperage circuit that produces circumstances that exceed the cheap plastic kid toy parameters,, Like they desiguised a Range Rover with a Suzuki Samari And that an insult to the samari , the easiest and simplest thing to do is to rip out all,the cancer , i.e. Ignition switch , brake light switch , , emergency brake disconnect, yes it's working. But that's what got them bankrupt , poor design and placement , not made for off road. Hit a log , stranded , hit a bush , wiring pulled loose , strandard , going through mud ? Stuck in disconnect mode after you stop for some reason and engage emergency brake. When you get ready to go , you release brake , buy the switch doesn't release , it's still stuck in disconnected position , mud trash grit etc. again poor thinking and no protection for such a critical components one I got to work on was destroyed and dangling , if its fails so do you , and quite possibly lay when your
I've depends on it , Curtis sells complete accel assembly that have the pedal the whole inductive throttle operations and the pigtail that simply plugs into their controller , for less than some part of ruff and Tuff ! You just take out the old accel, and screw down the new box assembly wherever it is most convenient or comfortable and the whole thing is guaranteed to work in any environment cause it's sealed unit and surge protected Ok got that ,now just. Apply that rational sense and sensibility to the ignition switch ( ez-go has an awesome one that's got the whole show I. One switch. Off middle. To right one click fwd , and one.more accessories That's the genius , you get an solid main contact current transfer Same way with rev. Just to the left except that this switch Is just a switch that doesn't mix voltages or experience high amps where s short can melt a # 2aug wire like a sprarkle ! The only thing I see maybe savomg on a ruff and Tuff , is well the cup holders and glove boxes , lol They do ride good , 4 wheel disc brake , nice only if regular
Services. They drag make noise or seize if. Not taken care of
Bodein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2019, 08:16 AM   #3
Bodein
Not Yet Wild
Mixed Breed

I personally plan to make it my bucket list to track these two assholes who just bailed on the people that bought their brain fart , more like. Brain explosive Kronstadt disease m because the government who was fundiing their ignorance with. O oversight Allowed a couple of dumbasses clearly responsible for the demise of a great idea. Which lacked effort , sincerity. And most import someone who had a clue to do something besides **** pep,ePub of their money, while pocketing what money they had been able to walk away with to start akbew. And. Meanwhile those betrayed and looking to the government to protect their commitments to the cause and be left with nothing but hate for both criminal conspirators , and the sorry *** EPA that is finacomg thair second ho rouund , wonder if double. Undefeated of the two losers who walked out on the American class whom provided them a way to takethe beating , should be like 3 years probation , credit for time serb d ! Can we get a hate group for hateful dispicable people and drawsto get the opportunity to get away with ridding the world.of such trash
Bodein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2019, 09:09 AM   #4
yurtle
Gone Mad
E-Z-GO

You just made my brain bleed.

How can you say assholes and not get censored? When I talked about driving up, down, and across our lake d_a_m, I get censored?
yurtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2019, 08:30 PM   #5
mattoxh
Not Yet Wild
Club Car

Default Ruff and Tuff Induction Throttle Sensor

I am the proud owner of a 2009 4 wd 48 volt Ruff & Tuff Hunter. I love it when it is working right now I Hate it. Can we not put our heads together and wire it like an EZGO, change the 3 wire Throttle Sensor to a 2 wire Sensor that is 1/3 price. I am on my 3rd 1268-5502 controller can’t figure out what is killing it. Talk to me
mattoxh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2019, 07:00 PM   #6
Davidrun
Not Yet Wild

Did you guys ever find a sensor? I need one! Help
Davidrun is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO