lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 01-19-2019, 08:41 PM   #11
Notocer
Not Yet Wild

E-Z-GO

Default Re: I am preparing for another SouthEastern US programming trip soon

Hi Bob I have a friend here that needs you work the magic on his rxv 2015. Just contact me and I will have it over at my house. Tks
Notocer is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 01-20-2019, 04:42 AM   #12
BobBoyce
Gone Insane
E-Z-GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Notocer View Post
Hi Bob I have a friend here that needs you work the magic on his rxv 2015. Just contact me and I will have it over at my house. Tks
BobBoyce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2019, 07:57 AM   #13
MCJEFE
Gone Wild

Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by MCJEFE View Post
I will let you know if I pick up a cart easier than mailing and I'm guessing that we can tweek and test this way.
Thanks

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
I picked up a '16 RXV and it is at Gary A. (Pingeye3's) house in Orlando waiting for you to pass through since I will be out of the area. I'm pretty sure that the answer is no but I gotta ask, is there any way to program more than one profile like the Alltrax.. It sure is nice to have the option for street and play modes.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
MCJEFE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2019, 10:14 AM   #14
Florence AZ
Not Yet Wild

Hello Bob. Are you ever in the Phoenix, AZ area? I have a 2014 EZGO RXV that currently runs at about 22 mph. I'd like to kick it up to 25-28 mph without investing in gearing, etc.

Thank you in advance for your reply
Florence AZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2019, 11:21 AM   #15
wingnut2000
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

can you provide any help with battery issue on my RXV?
wingnut2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2019, 05:34 PM   #16
BobBoyce
Gone Insane
E-Z-GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by MCJEFE View Post
I picked up a '16 RXV and it is at Gary A. (Pingeye3's) house in Orlando waiting for you to pass through since I will be out of the area. I'm pretty sure that the answer is no but I gotta ask, is there any way to program more than one profile like the Alltrax.. It sure is nice to have the option for street and play modes.
Gary called and let me know, have it on my route. The RXV does not have personality modes. The later model TXT48 does. You are much better off with the RXV. You could have someone build you a personality simulator that would give you adjustability of your throttle encoder signal.
Old 01-25-2019, 07:31 PM   #17
BobBoyce
Gone Insane
E-Z-GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Florence AZ View Post
Hello Bob. Are you ever in the Phoenix, AZ area? I have a 2014 EZGO RXV that currently runs at about 22 mph. I'd like to kick it up to 25-28 mph without investing in gearing, etc.

Thank you in advance for your reply
I still have not heard from most of the members in the FL area that had previously asked me to make another FL trip, so it looks like they will be missing out again. It seems to happen each time I start planning a trip. Those that had asked prior seem to vanish when I'm trying to get their contact info to plan the route/schedule. Then they end up getting bypassed. Some tend to pop up after I've already passed their area, wanting me to backtrack. I cannot monitor this site while I am driving. So if someone gets bypassed, it'll just be too late. That is the most frustrating part of trying to plan these trips.

There were a couple of members near Houston TX, a couple more out there in the Phoenix AZ area, and one in Minneapolis MN that was wanting their 72V carts reprogrammed. I was going to start planning a Western US trip after the SouthEastern trip is done. I had to get the heater in my car fixed and put on new tires, before I could even consider a trip cross-country and into the bitter cold. If I have this much trouble getting responses for a Western US trip, it'll be cancelled.

Bob
Old 01-25-2019, 10:15 PM   #18
agpfl
Wild Gone

E-Z-GO

You are welcome to swing by here, but unfortunately I don't have anything for you to do.
agpfl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2019, 06:36 AM   #19
Binski
Not Yet Wild

E-Z-GO

Bob,
I am on the east coast of FL in Melbourne Beach and have a 2014 RXV with Freedom mode enabled. Top speed is around 22 and we are generally happy with performance. Any tweaks that you would suggest? If so, let’s chat and maybe i could squeeze into that FL leg of the trip.

Binski
Binski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2019, 08:50 AM   #20
rockfordpi
Gone Wild

Bob,

Will you be coming through Central Alabama on your return? If so, will you have capability with you to bench check/program a controller off cart?
rockfordpi is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO