lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 07-03-2019, 09:13 PM   #1
sigfla45
Gone Wild

Default TXT48 Parade use

I am a little concerned. The wife volunteered our cart for a short parade tomorrow driving some older ladies. I have an Alltrax 500, stock motor, lifted on 23's, and upgraded wiring on batteries and motor. I did a test run this week at slow speed and the motor didn't seem too hot to the touch but the Alltrax fan kicked on and kept running after I parked the cart. I have never noticed it doing that before (I also never thought to listen for it).

The parade run is very flat and not too long (maybe 1.5 miles). No additional weight other than 4 ladies in the cart. Batteries are new high AH Crowns and the cart is in great shape other than the 2016 original OEM motor which is clean and runs fine. If the parade ends up killing the motor so be it (excuse to upgrade) but my main worry is that it dies on her and the older ladies she will be driving. All of the threads on here about low speed parade use have me worried. The fan kicking on also has me concerned. Am I setting her up to break down or will the cart make it?
sigfla45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO