lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Club Car
Gas Club Car Gas DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 08-08-2019, 01:45 PM   #11
Fairtax4me
Bonafide Nincompoop

Club Car

Default Re: Starting problem , 2001 DS gas .

I'm always surprised that Anyone can have the patience to deal with people who have an attitude like yours. You asked a vague question on the internet. You got a vague answer.
We can't see your cart, can't press the gas pedal ourselves to find out what you mean by "Mash the pedal". Give better details next time and you will get better help.
And drop the attitude.
Fairtax4me is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 08-08-2019, 03:04 PM   #12
raggdoll
Getting Wild

Yamaha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fairtax4me View Post
I'm always surprised that Anyone can have the patience to deal with people who have an attitude like yours. You asked a vague question on the internet. You got a vague answer.
We can't see your cart, can't press the gas pedal ourselves to find out what you mean by "Mash the pedal". Give better details next time and you will get better help.
And drop the attitude.
raggdoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2019, 07:23 PM   #13
lockman1
What the ....?

Club Car

Here's the problem as I see it... Yup! it's vague question!
and Yup, it's the internet and we aren't standing over the cart to help him figure it out!
But... it seems that everyone is focused on the reply attitude!

And the replies to that?... only shows an even worse attitude from most of you!
What nobody remembers is that we were ALL newbie's at one time, and we ALL asked vague questions!

I've been on this forum since the start... and Yup... I've asked some pretty stupid and vague questions!
but in all cases, I was always treated with respect, and members were nice enough to ask questions to help me delve into my scenario,
I don't see that in this thread... nobody but BearsFan and I are offering any type of questions, or suggestions!
(which is kind of odd... I've seen two of you that have the patience to offer suggestions that go on for 10 pages!)

I've never met Kevin, but what I do know about him is he's always been appreciative of suggestions made!

Sooooo... either reply respectfully with a question, or a suggestion... or read it and scroll past!

Nuff said!
lockman1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2019, 07:23 PM   #14
CP241
Nincompoop village idiot

Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fairtax4me View Post
And drop the attitude.

I was genuinely asking for more information. I havent approached anywhere near the "smarta$$" threshold yet. And honestly dont plan to, I've got better things to do with my time. You're new here so I try to give the benefit of the doubt but this is not the kind of attitude we like here. We all like to have fun and enjoy the hobby but keep going down the road you're currently on and you'll find yourself somewhere else where they dont hold the high standards like here.

This isnt a honda forum and we intend to keep it that way
CP241 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2019, 08:40 AM   #15
Kevin37B
Getting Wild
Club Car

I owe all of you an apology . Will be a bit more polite , Kevin .
Kevin37B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2019, 09:07 AM   #16
Kevin37B
Getting Wild
Club Car

Try this again . 01 DS gas . Usually it starts and runs good . After running uptown and back sometimes you need to push pedal to floor to get it to crank , then it will start and run fine . Is there a switch or linkage below the pedal ? I appreciate the help , although probably will not get much due to rude response . Forward is the problem , R works fine .Thanks Lockman and the rest of you . Kevin .
Kevin37B is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Club Car