lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 11-02-2010, 05:56 PM   #41
jonequest
Gone Wild

Default Re: Need help getting to brushes (36v motor)

It did seem to be a good deal on the charger I just was not happy with the way they do business.
jonequest is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 11-02-2010, 05:58 PM   #42
gornoman
Stay thirsty my friends!

Mixed Breed

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonequest View Post
It did seem to be a good deal on the charger I just was not happy with the way they do business.
There ya have it. That's LVS in a nutshell. They are not setup for the average retail cart guy.....
gornoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2010, 06:03 PM   #43
jonequest
Gone Wild

Quote:
Originally Posted by gornoman View Post
There ya have it. That's LVS in a nutshell. They are not setup for the average retail cart guy.....
I get the wholesale vs. retail differences but putting me on hold while they run my card. That is a little cheesy to say the least. Either way I will do something with it. I would rather dump it on ebay for $100 than give them a restock fee. I have only cancelled something I order online maybe 1 or 2 other times ever. Both time people were understanding if the product had not shipped, even refunded the card no problem.
Old 11-03-2010, 10:43 AM   #44
OLD MEC
Gone Wild

Club Car

This is strange as I have had nothing but good luck with LVS sales and they went out of their way to help me with minor problems with chargers? I have never purchased any thing else from them except chargers and related parts, but felt they were always fast and fair and would call me back after checking for not listed charger parts?
OLD MEC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2010, 11:00 AM   #45
jonequest
Gone Wild

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLD MEC View Post
This is strange as I have had nothing but good luck with LVS sales and they went out of their way to help me with minor problems with chargers? I have never purchased any thing else from them except chargers and related parts, but felt they were always fast and fair and would call me back after checking for not listed charger parts?
I am already over it. The guy who sold me the cart says he is sorry and will give me $250 towards some batteries. I will likely need/use the charger after all. I just was not sure at that time what I was going to do. I run two small companies myself and one is an appraisal company. If a lender faxes over a request and I start a little workfile, then they cancel I don't try to charge them unless I drove out to the house. I just thought it was a little suspicous that an order cannot be cancelled after one hour even though processing time is quoted as up to 3-5 days.

If I buy batteries for this one instead of selling it I might as well get 8 volt trojans. That will make it run good fo' sho'.
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car