lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 10-09-2012, 05:45 PM   #11
atlbraves95
Not Yet Wild

Default Re: 1995 Ez Go won't move

With 38 v across the 2 small post, key on if I trip the micro switch (orange wire from solenoid) the voltage across the 2 small posts drops to 0
atlbraves95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 10-09-2012, 06:30 PM   #12
JohnnieB
Techno-Nerd

E-Z-GO

Please attach your DVM's negative test lead to the Battery pack's main negative terminal as shown in attached drawing.
Unless otherwise stipulated, that is the reference point for voltage measurements.

The solenoid is being energized when it shouldn't be.
The wrong color wire is attached to the small terminal on the solenoid.
The wires on your cart may have been replaced with different color wire, or the wires are going to/from the wrong places.

Where is the location od the microswitch with the orange wire going to it from the solenoid small terminal?

Gotta go for now, be back in AM.
JohnnieB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 06:34 PM   #13
atlbraves95
Not Yet Wild

Near the accelerator link...if I connect B- & M- key on I get 38 v... If I manually activate that switch the voltage begins to drop
Old 10-09-2012, 08:55 PM   #14
atlbraves95
Not Yet Wild

I got it fixed...thanks for all of the help. It ended up being the link on the throttle got bent and would not trigger the micro switch. This forum has been a lifesaver!!!!
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO