lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas EZGO
Gas EZGO Gas EZGO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 04-07-2013, 04:14 PM   #1
Rodney Shuffler
Not Yet Wild

Default General questions concerning EZ-Go gas models

I'm looking to buy a gas cart, just sold my electric. I had a Club Car and like the idea of an aluminum frame, but is it necessary?....does EZ-Go have frame rust issues? I've looked at two on craigslist, one a 1995 with a Kawasaki engine and I don't know what year the other one is, the owner didn't say and I forgot to ask..it has a Subaru engine. Are either of these engines notably better than the other? I'm a newb so any help is appreciated.......why choose EZ-Go or Club Car or, I've seen some Yamaha carts around at what seem to be reasonable prices, any points about those to be aware of?
Thanks....
Rodney Shuffler is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 04-07-2013, 06:52 PM   #2
turbof250
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

Default Re: General questions concerning EZ-Go gas models

An aluminum frame is great but if you ever decide to make changes to the cart that requires welding to the frame. Welding steel is a whole lot easier and does not require a special machine to do it. As for the motors, I would go with the Kawasaki. Just my preference, I feel they are easier to get parts for.
turbof250 is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas EZGO