lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 09-25-2011, 05:29 PM   #11
erict
Gone Wild

Club Car

Default Re: check this out

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowman View Post
i have to side with the owner although we arn,t best friends i do know him and 2 things he told me i beleive #1 there was nothing from them about him owing them any money and #2 he didn,t owe them a dime it was their mistake......this is a gated campground i know if i forget my car pass i can,t just smile and drive thur because they know me it takes 15 minutes before you can get a temporary pass to get in so someone should know something don,t ya think...............as far as the repo people we won,t go there..................
It would be interesting to find how and who let them in.
erict is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 09-25-2011, 05:31 PM   #12
scubabud
Ban Puppy Mills & Stores!

Club Car

Tom,

Even if he didn't pay his REPAIR bill, the repair shop only has the ability to place a mechanics lean on the cart and ONLY if it was still in their possession. They do have the right to go after him for an unpay bill, but that's through a collection agency or a court of law if he gave a bad or stopped check, etc. The only way anyone could repo the cart would be whomever financed it. Something is not right about what he's telling you.
scubabud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2011, 05:33 PM   #13
Colbyntx
Gone Wild

Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChevyRacing75 View Post
He said it was a mistake. He didn't have any bills. The cart shop screwed up.
Missed that part. That really sucks!
Colbyntx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2011, 05:43 PM   #14
delagem
Gone Wild

Club Car

Tom, is this at Holiday Campland in Andover? I've been there! 20 years ago, I was given a late '50's or early '60's Caddy Cart by a guy from there, Zig Vargo.

Unfortunately, I didn't know what I had been given, and after a few years of use I sold it... I miss that cart!

You're right, you don't just drive into that place! They took their security pretty serious, even then.
delagem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2011, 09:00 PM   #15
shadowman
The Last Moja Morani

Club Car

yeah if you have been there you know they don,t just let ya in.......SB after we found out wher it was and he called them they admitted it was a mistake and are bringing the cart back tomorrow.....................yes they did work on it almost 2 years ago but he paid in full when it was done........just really bothers me that someone could even get in and take a cart and leave no questions asked......................cripes whats to stop someone from just taking mine i,d be left holding the bag..............................
shadowman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2011, 06:42 AM   #16
Gso125
Not Yet Wild
Club Car

I would make a report with the local Police Department for the larceny over $250 even if the owner of the cart doesn't want to take out charges and go to court at least it's on record. I would have an officer at least talk with the people that took it, you may find out this wasn't the first time they took someone's cart for not paying for a repair. As stated no one has a right to repo an unpaid repair item, the only way to repo is if you bought it and then didn't pay for it. I hope when they return it there is nothing missing or damaged.
Gso125 is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car