lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 04-23-2013, 08:48 PM   #1
lipa40
Not Yet Wild
Club Car

Default club cart

anybody know a site that will give me how to controller and pot box installation.All I have is the body and computer with selenoid.
lipa40 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 04-23-2013, 09:17 PM   #2
jakesnake27
Gone Wild

Default Re: club cart

Quote:
Originally Posted by lipa40 View Post
anybody know a site that will give me how to controller and pot box installation.All I have is the body and computer with selenoid.
Yep, you have found it!
Welcome...
Are you upgrading your cart, or replacing a bad controller?
jakesnake27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 09:04 PM   #3
lipa40
Not Yet Wild
Club Car

I have a 1980 club cart but I took it apart and just have the frame to go with it.The tires,lift kit,disc brakes.etc but I bough a computer and harness used and controller and pot box new and trying to find a way to meet the dots now.This is where is getting interesting.I dont have the batteries yet because I am trying to finish it before I get the batt.Do you have some simple diagram to follow I not the best at wires, I have a idea but I probably be here a lot.Thanks
Old 04-26-2013, 09:36 PM   #4
jakesnake27
Gone Wild

You are definitely doing the right thing by upgrading that cart to a modern speed system!
I really don't know much about wiring on carts, I have never converted a cart, or even messed with the wiring on a cart, but hopefully someone will chime in that knows a little more...
jakesnake27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2013, 09:59 PM   #5
lipa40
Not Yet Wild
Club Car

can tell me if i need a computer when i install the controller and new potbox and where the pot goes.well apriciate the info.Thanks again

Tags
wiring system
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car