lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 06-11-2013, 06:44 PM   #11
pachanga90
I Refuse To Get Stuck!!!

E-Z-GO

Default Re: Coil over shocks

I use Monroe Shocks on my Ez-Go.I use the length-sheets on their web-site to find what I need for Extended and compressed length,and mounting-style.Then I just call an auto-parts store with the numbers.
pachanga90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 06-12-2013, 06:54 AM   #12
mhomesley
Not Yet Wild

E-Z-GO

I have 9 inches of lift and I used Pro Comp es2000 shocks. They are actually steering stabilizers. Have the heavy duty springs front and rear so they are mainly for looks anyway
mhomesley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2013, 10:11 AM   #13
mmvanv
Not Yet Wild

E-Z-GO

The fronts are a no go. I got them in and it was doing a permanent wheelie lol. Does anyone know who makes and what the numbers are for the "ez go HD coil over shocks" I see on eBay? I can't believe I'm the only guy wanting coil overs. I can't use quad shocks etc, as I have the txt pds with stud mount shocks. I don't like the idea of changing the mount system either, I would really like a plug and play setup. I have called Monroe... wasted my time. Any help would be great. Btw, I have searched through the threads on here and can't find what I'm after, if it is on here maybe a link to the thread? Thanks in advance!
mmvanv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2013, 10:14 AM   #14
mmvanv
Not Yet Wild

E-Z-GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by pachanga90 View Post
I use Monroe Shocks on my Ez-Go.I use the length-sheets on their web-site to find what I need for Extended and compressed length,and mounting-style.Then I just call an auto-parts store with the numbers.
Coil overs? I tried the chart and called their tech support. The ones I got are good in rear, not gonna work up front. What model # are yours?
Old 06-21-2013, 11:44 AM   #15
Springlake
I Believe !!

E-Z-GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmvanv View Post
The fronts are a no go. I got them in and it was doing a permanent wheelie lol. Does anyone know who makes and what the numbers are for the "ez go HD coil over shocks" I see on eBay? I can't believe I'm the only guy wanting coil overs. I can't use quad shocks etc, as I have the txt pds with stud mount shocks. I don't like the idea of changing the mount system either, I would really like a plug and play setup. I have called Monroe... wasted my time. Any help would be great. Btw, I have searched through the threads on here and can't find what I'm after, if it is on here maybe a link to the thread? Thanks in advance!

Cart King has the coil over for front and back EZGO> I have them on my 95 DCS. Look in on my thread and search the Cart King site for EZGO coil over. Let me know if they do not pop up and Ill look for the link
Springlake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2013, 12:40 PM   #16
Springlake
I Believe !!

E-Z-GO

http://www.golfcartking.com/EZGO-Hea.../spn-0109b.htm

If you need to find out dimensions they have a very helpful staff.
Springlake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2013, 01:20 AM   #17
mmvanv
Not Yet Wild

E-Z-GO

That's where I was looking at the shocks. I was thinking that those were Monroe shocks, maybe they are, but apparently they are distributed by Red Hawk. I guess I will order them from Cart King. Thank you for the replies guys.
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO