lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > Lifted Golf Carts
Lifted Golf Carts Off-Road Golf Carts.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 07-16-2020, 09:17 AM   #1
TxAg98
Not Yet Wild
Club Car

Default 4" or 6" lift for no brake issues

So just picked up a 2016 48v Precedent. Only mod so far is a rear seat kit. Looking to do a lift but keep stumbling on threads with brake binding issues on the 6" kits. Looking at either a Jakes or All Sports double A Arm. Will the 4" keep me better within specs for the brakes and cable lengths or are the issues with the 6" lifts just one offs? I dont want to mess with any fabrication or modification of parts to make things work, just looking for a bolt on and go.
Thanks in advance.
TxAg98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 07-16-2020, 02:02 PM   #2
MikeF0209
Getting Wild

Club Car

Default Re: 4" or 6" lift for no brake issues

Following this thread, I have the same question. Thanks
MikeF0209 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2020, 02:14 PM   #3
TxAg98
Not Yet Wild
Club Car

Default Re: 4" or 6" lift for no brake issues

So David from Revolution Golf Carts in a sticky posted that the Club Cars now have longer driver side brake cables, but Im waiting on a response to see if that has fixed the issues.
TxAg98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > Lifted Golf Carts