lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > Lifted Golf Carts
Lifted Golf Carts Off-Road Golf Carts.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-22-2020, 09:05 AM   #1
GATORB8
Getting Wild

E-Z-GO

Default EZGO RXV - Rear Spring Over

With the current backorder status on the Jake's 3" spindle lift (4-6 weeks), I'm working on possibly getting a set of spindles that are missing the rear lift.

Has anyone done a rear spring over by reusing/modifying the stock hardware?

From the parts diagram, it looks like I could relocate the shock mount/spring bottom plate (11) to the top of the spring. Flip the axle support (10) upside down to the top of the axle (may have to redrill the bracket to hit the pin coming off the front of the axle if it's not centered). Then either redrill the centering pin holes on both brackets to offset the axle back to the center of the wheel well, or fab offset plates similar to the oem EZGO axle offset kit. Ubolts would be covering same distance, so could just use stock ones.

Am I way off base here?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg RXV Rear Suspension.JPG (47.1 KB, 0 views)
GATORB8 is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > Lifted Golf Carts