lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 12-08-2009, 02:39 PM   #31
DANIMALISTIK08
Not Yet Wild

E-Z-GO

Default Re: 97 Ezgo Dcs No Go

Ok guys I think I am getting results here. I called alltrax again and talked to Chuck (again) about what is happening. Chuck said tehre are 2 senerios... 1) the foot switch is bad and leaking voltage to controller telling it to ground out blue wire to solenoid which causes it to trip when voltage is detected. 2) Controller has a fault in it and I need to send in in for repair. I will know for sure when I get home tonight and test the foot switch for low voltage draw and test the blue wire for any voltage with negative side probe to blue wire and positive side probe to positive battery side. I will keep you posted on results!
DANIMALISTIK08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 12-08-2009, 02:44 PM   #32
scottyb
Happy Carting

E-Z-GO

We will be waiting to hear what you find out!
scottyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2009, 02:12 PM   #33
bond007
Getting Wild

E-Z-GO

I hear good things about Chuck
bond007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2009, 02:53 PM   #34
DANIMALISTIK08
Not Yet Wild

E-Z-GO

Ok the dcx500 controller is on it's way back to Alltrax for reprograming. Everything tested good except the controller was grounding the solenoid wire without getting signal from foot micro switch so the controller is at fault. Called Chuck and got RA# and out she goes UPS 2 day air. Chuck says they should only have it for a day or so. I can finally rest knowing this is the last thing and the cart should run like it should. Now I can focus on upgrades to suspension...radius arms for front and 3 link in rear and air shocks all around!
Thanks again for all your guys help on this matter.
DANIMALISTIK08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO