lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 01-18-2010, 10:41 AM   #41
kgsc
Gone Wild

Mixed Breed

Default Re: Building a Perfect EZGO PDS Cart

Thank you MMT. That is exactly what I wanted to do. I also added the hd solenoid. It was not cheap to add these extra components but in my mind, required. I didn't want to be out in the middle of the marsh fishing with my daughter and have it die because I was cheap.

Thanks all and have a good day!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSC_0056sm.JPG (24.9 KB, 124 views)
kgsc is online now   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 01-18-2010, 10:54 AM   #42
Sukubus
Not Yet Wild

Keep on spending.
Sukubus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2010, 11:23 AM   #43
kgsc
Gone Wild

Mixed Breed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sukubus View Post
Keep on spending.
I'm not sure how to take this comment but if you're implying I spent too much money, you are incorrect. Everything in my signature was a requirement in my mind for what I wanted the cart to do and be reliable.

You can spend whatever you wish as it is your money and your decision. As for your local deal with your dealer, again your business and you will have to be the judge on their character but if you purchase one from them and it all goes up in flames don't say you were not warned.

Also SR and your comment about the sticks, one of my buddies just got another set of the brackets used for the flip rear seat and made it a double flip. It isn't a big hole but he could at least get his bag in.
kgsc is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2010, 11:36 AM   #44
Sukubus
Not Yet Wild

Quote:
Originally Posted by kgsc View Post
I'm not sure how to take this comment but if you're implying I spent too much money, you are incorrect. Everything in my signature was a requirement in my mind for what I wanted the cart to do and be reliable.
I wasn't implying that at all to you. I agree with what you've spent on your cart as I'm going to do the exact same things.
I guess I was just summing up the overall vibe I've gotten from this forum. It's understandable though. Also, it's great for the economy.
Old 01-18-2010, 02:47 PM   #45
scottyb
Happy Carting

E-Z-GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sukubus View Post
I wasn't implying that at all to you. I agree with what you've spent on your cart as I'm going to do the exact same things.
I guess I was just summing up the overall vibe I've gotten from this forum. It's understandable though. Also, it's great for the economy.

Succubus,
I'm not surprised that kgsc took your remark the wrong way. Your attitude is kinda funny. Makes me wonder if you came for approval or validation on your deal rather than advice on what others thought might be best? You are getting free advice from one of the best Ezgo Dealers in the Nation with 30 yrs of Ezgo experience. This man is not trying to sell you anything. I would listen and thank him for his time but, hey, that's just me?
scottyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2010, 05:21 PM   #46
Sukubus
Not Yet Wild

You're right. and nice proper spelling on Succubus.
Old 01-18-2010, 06:40 PM   #47
DVR
Gone Wild
Club Car

I have a 05 pds cart. it has a 6in lift, 22in tires, alltrax 400a, upgraded solenoid, new batteries, utility bed, light bar & tail lights. I am pleased with the performance. A better suspension and front discs and it will be my dream cart. I am building an 06 now. I was going to go to 48v but the results with the 05 have been good enough. I am sticking with 36v. I started replacing the batteries today. Other than the battery rack I can't see why the OP's dream cart would need all those items replaced or blasted/painted? Most of the items being replaced are in perfect condition on the 05-06 carts I have seen.
DVR is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
ezgo upgrades, more speed, questions, torque
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO