lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 01-13-2021, 05:06 PM   #1
rraquib
Not Yet Wild
E-Z-GO

Unhappy RXV Ocean Grey Cowl

Does anyone know where to order them from? It does not look like there is many places to buy Ez-go body kit from.
rraquib is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 01-13-2021, 08:44 PM   #2
rockfordpi
Gone Wild

Default Re: RXV Ocean Grey Cowl

Quote:
Originally Posted by rraquib View Post
Does anyone know where to order them from? It does not look like there is many places to buy Ez-go body kit from.
Check with the site sponsors first and if they can't help you I can direct you to someone who might be able to order one for you. For about 9 months it was impossible to get EZGO bodies (at least for me) they are just now coming back and last I checked there were only limited colors available.

Also, if you have custom cart builders around, you might be able to get a pull-off body from them and professionally paint it for less than a new one.

I am in Central AL, if you were nearby I would give you a green pull off body for free
rockfordpi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2021, 02:26 PM   #3
rraquib
Not Yet Wild
E-Z-GO

Thank you, I am in north Florida. What you just said explains why I could not locate any body. I will just have to wait until they become available again.
rraquib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2021, 05:25 PM   #4
rockfordpi
Gone Wild

Quote:
Originally Posted by rraquib View Post
Thank you, I am in north Florida. What you just said explains why I could not locate any body. I will just have to wait until they become available again.
Do you need the whole body or just the front cowl?
rockfordpi is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO