lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Yamaha
Electric Yamaha Electric Yamaha Golf Cars; G1 through "The Drive" and U-Max Utility Vehicles

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 01-03-2016, 02:13 PM   #1
mdaddyrabbit
Getting Wild

Default Charging issues help

I have a 2009 Yamaha cart it came with a JW2 H2107 03 CHARGER. It just started today but when I plug the charger in lights on the charger all come on then the top red one stays on just a second and then it kicks all the lights on again and goes back to the same red power light. After a few minutes of this it doesn't light up at all. Can anyone help me with this?
mdaddyrabbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 01-03-2016, 09:01 PM   #2
cgtech
Over This Interview Is...

Yamaha

Default Re: Charging issues help

Whats your current battery pack voltage? Have you removed the charger lid & looked for fried parts? That charger is very limited as to what the user can do for repairs (only parts available are AC cord & DC cord).
cgtech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2016, 10:22 AM   #3
AubAlum0509
Getting Wild

Default Re: Charging issues help

Open the lid on the charger, and smell for burnt parts. Look to make sure nothing looks out of place, like busted resistors, diodes, etc. If you find something, snap a picture, and I might be able to advise.
AubAlum0509 is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Yamaha