lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Yamaha
Electric Yamaha Electric Yamaha Golf Cars; G1 through "The Drive" and U-Max Utility Vehicles

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 02-26-2016, 10:11 PM   #1
porterc39
Not Yet Wild

Default Yamaha G9e controller wiring

I was gifted a g9e without batts. Everything electrically is hooked up, except for 4 battery grade cables. I have 2 black cables with battery grade lugs coming out of the controller, opening the controller shows one cable going to the negative side of a solinoid looking round device, and the other going to some sort of resistor block.

The charge port has been modified by the PO, and has replaced the charge cables with white wires with battery gauge lugs. I have studied the schematic, but due to the PO modifications do not know where each goes, please explain the positive and negative sides. as I look at the charge port from the outside of the cart.

A2 on the motor, and one side of the solenoid have nothing on them. I assume that of my 4 dangling wires that one wire goes on each of those, one to the positive side of the battery bank, and one to the negative side. I just don't know what goes where.

Any help is much appreciated.
porterc39 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 02-27-2016, 10:34 AM   #2
smallblock450sl
Sometime's............

Yamaha

Default Re: Yamaha G9e controller wiring

Are the wires still "coded"? Like a,b,c,d ect?
smallblock450sl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2016, 10:58 AM   #3
porterc39
Not Yet Wild

Default Re: Yamaha G9e controller wiring

Nope, the 2 black wires are in the foreground, hard to see. The 2 white wires are in the top of the pic and attach to either side of the charge receptical.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (161.5 KB, 0 views)
porterc39 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
g9e, jh7' controller, wiring
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Yamaha