lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Yamaha
Electric Yamaha Electric Yamaha Golf Cars; G1 through "The Drive" and U-Max Utility Vehicles

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 02-03-2017, 08:53 PM   #1
Vinny73
Gone Wild

Club Car

Default T-890

My US batteries are now 5 years old and just don't work for my new alltrax 500amp controller and 9hp motor. It just has no ability to provide enough power to climb the driveway. Under load it drops to 38v. It's a 48v G19. I kinda feel like I got screwed on the price, $976 OTD for a full set but, can't wait to see the difference. I have a long travel kit, 22" tires and the Plowman's riot kit. On flat ground it hauls butt!!!!! Anyone here bought the T890's? I figured I would buy the biggest battery I could buy! ALSO......I have the stock Yamaha charger. I have been told it's awesome. Any better chargers out there? I gotta make these batteries last longer than 5 years!!! For the price....if they don't, I'll be going to gas carts.
Vinny73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 02-03-2017, 09:18 PM   #2
2016CTD
Gone Wild
Club Car

Default Re: T-890

Trojan makes a better battery it's called the Ranger 160, same size more amp hours.
2016CTD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2017, 12:51 PM   #3
cgtech
Over This Interview Is...

Yamaha

Default Re: T-890

Well, those "must last longer than 5 years" wishes may be a unobtainable goal. Upgraded carts are by their nature harder on batteries than stock golf carts.
cgtech is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Yamaha