lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric golf carts
Electric golf carts Harley Davidson, Melex, Pargo, Taylor-Dunn and other Misc. Carts.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 07-11-2019, 06:43 PM   #1
skykingatc
Not Yet Wild

Default Schematic for 2010 zone cart

I am looking for a full wiring schematic for a 2010 zone electric 4 passenger cart. Need to see everything including front and back
skykingatc is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 07-27-2019, 09:18 AM   #2
LabRat
Gone Wild
Mixed Breed

Default Re: Schematic for 2010 zone cart

Having worked on hundreds of exotic carts {Zone, Star, Cruz, Tomberlin, Cricket, Ruff&Tuff) Information is rare...We just have fly by the seat of our pants sometimes. I have made several diagram while troubleshooting carts. Start with the controller type, I/O pinout are available through the controller manufacturer. Work yourself thru the system, KSI, F&R, Throttle etc, I think the Zone has the round type main fuse that will blow.
Is there a issue with your cart? Maybe the guys here can help you out.
LabRat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2019, 12:26 PM   #3
dibblejr
Not Yet Wild

Default Re: Schematic for 2010 zone cart

Quote:
Originally Posted by LabRat View Post
Having worked on hundreds of exotic carts {Zone, Star, Cruz, Tomberlin, Cricket, Ruff&Tuff) Information is rare...We just have fly by the seat of our pants sometimes. I have made several diagram while troubleshooting carts. Start with the controller type, I/O pinout are available through the controller manufacturer. Work yourself thru the system, KSI, F&R, Throttle etc, I think the Zone has the round type main fuse that will blow.
Is there a issue with your cart? Maybe the guys here can help you out.
Being new here I hate to jump in on someone else's thread but I could not figure out how to send you a private message.

I am purchasing (looking to purchase) a Zone Spark. I am in Alabama and the buggy is about 70 miles away so not readily available. For me in my area I need to be able to register it for my neighborhood or my LEO friends may ticket me.

Do you know where the sticker of certification would be located? That is the major problem with the purchase. The jurisdiction where I live requires the decal or something from NHTSA stating it was imported in compliance.

The local DMV also said they would accept an MSO but of course its a 2009 buggy. Is there anyone that you know of that has this info?

Also can you tell me where the VIN is supposed to be from the factory?

The one I am looking at has a VIN but I am not sure it hasn't been relocated which according to NHTSA is incorrect.

Thank you

JR
dibblejr is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
diagrams, schematics, wiring
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric golf carts