lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Yamaha
Electric Yamaha Electric Yamaha Golf Cars; G1 through "The Drive" and U-Max Utility Vehicles

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 10-25-2019, 03:04 AM   #11
cgtech
Over This Interview Is...

Yamaha

Default Re: 2015 Yamaha Concierge AC Power Controller Fault Codes

I know for sure the Sony I use will run the Yamaha stuff off the memory card. I got real tired of trying to find a working windows xp machine to reinstall the software every time the battery died.
cgtech is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 10-25-2019, 12:29 PM   #12
cgtech

Yamaha

I looked through the service manual and found no codes. But, was using the programming software this morning and decided to look there for fault code descriptions. BINGO! I found 2 lists in the software help section.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_20191025_102107189.jpg (108.6 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_20191025_102210.jpg (311.1 KB, 0 views)
Old 10-25-2019, 01:17 PM   #13
nickdalzell1
Resident Curmudgeon

neat.

BTW I can make Palm software run on Windows 10 but it's not officially compatible (it doesn't like to give old software access to hardware such as the USB ports) and making it run isn't fun. But unlike Alltrax software or PC Pak software, it will end up running on it for me. I couldn't make the other software mentioned run on Windows 10, well, it ran, but wouldn't give access to the USB. No, the same hackery/registry hacks that make the Palm software run won't work in Windows 10 for me.

The Sony handhelds tended to either use Palm OS or Windows CE. Not sure what yours ran on.
nickdalzell1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2019, 06:57 PM   #14
cgtech

Yamaha

Palm os. I dont believe any Yamaha pda software was made for CE.
Old 10-25-2019, 08:09 PM   #15
nickdalzell1
Resident Curmudgeon

I asked because I once had a Sony CLiE handheld that ran Windows CE, or actually It was the later version known as Pocket PC 2000 or something to that effect--it was garbage and had a skin covering up most of the full-function. Kinda like the interface of a Consumer Cellular 'smartphone.' Casio had something like it called the Cassiopeia. There were mods to enable the full Windows experience such as it was though.
nickdalzell1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Yamaha