lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Yamaha
Electric Yamaha Electric Yamaha Golf Cars; G1 through "The Drive" and U-Max Utility Vehicles

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 04-27-2021, 01:19 PM   #1
bikemore
Not Yet Wild

Default 2006 G-Max golf cart

Good afternoon everyone,
I am new to this site, so I hope I am doing this correctly. If not, please let me know.

My neighbor has a 2006 G-MAX (model: G22E; power: 2.6KW) golf cart he is looking to sell and has offered it to me. It has not been used very much over the last 3 years. The batteries do need replaced. Keep in garage, seat is not torn, tires look good, not dry rotted. windshield is not very clear anymore.

I am looking for any known problems with this model, concerns? And any Idea what it is worth. Live in the south central Pa area

Thank you for the help.
Bob
bikemore is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 04-27-2021, 01:41 PM   #2
bikemore
Not Yet Wild

Default Re: 2006 G-Max golf cart

Also, recommendation on what batteries to use.
-Bob
Old 04-27-2021, 01:41 PM   #3
bikemore
Not Yet Wild

If I decide to buy it of course
Old 04-28-2021, 10:05 AM   #4
LPnTX
Gone Wild

It should be a G22 which is a good cart. Many of my golfing buddies still have the G22's and they're solid. I had a G19 and switched to a 2007 Drive and it's been an electrical nightmare. I wish I never would have sold the G19. The G22 rides much better that the Drive.

I would buy it in a heartbeat if the price is right and put Trojan 875 batteries in it. If you want motor and controller upgrades, Call Don Plowman at Plowman's Cart's. He's a site sponsor and the godfather of Yamaha carts.
LPnTX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2021, 02:17 PM   #5
bikemore
Not Yet Wild

Thank you for the information. It is not in the best of shape, but good and it does ride nice. I offered him $1500 for it and he said he would keep it for that. He is asking $2000 for it as it is. I will look into how much the batteries are. There are six of them so I know it will be pricey.

Thank you again for your reply.
bob
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Yamaha