lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric golf carts
Electric golf carts Harley Davidson, Melex, Pargo, Taylor-Dunn and other Misc. Carts.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 03-11-2022, 08:40 AM   #1
Rockrun
Not Yet Wild

Question Curtis controller help

Can anyone tell me why when I hold my brakes and hit my throttle the controller only puts out 6.35 volts but when I let go of the brake and let it freewheel it goes up to 46.8 volts? Curtis 1205-206 at 48v 350 amp. this is on a project 4wheeler with a caterpillar forklift DC motor
Rockrun is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 03-11-2022, 08:52 AM   #2
KRAZYMATT
Gone Wild
Club Car

Default Re: Curtis controller help

You may want to look into the controller settings. You can plug in a hand held programmer or plug it into your computer using special cord and their software and see/make changes to the configuration. The parameters that you can configure are listed in the manual.

https://cdn.curtisinstruments.com/pr..._manual_en.pdf
KRAZYMATT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2022, 10:40 AM   #3
Rockrun
Not Yet Wild

Default Re: Curtis controller help

my controller is non programable. does not have the j4 plug.
Rockrun is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric golf carts