lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric golf carts
Electric golf carts Harley Davidson, Melex, Pargo, Taylor-Dunn and other Misc. Carts.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 03-31-2022, 10:37 AM   #1
Marvin@reedshotshot.com
Not Yet Wild

Default Electric Caddy golf cart. 1960's any info?

Just bought to restore because I loved the lines of the body. I have found it is an Electric Caddy produced by the Electric Carrier Corporation in San Antonio, Texas. That is all I have found and would appreciate my help to get me in the right direction.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_20220327_121815_391.jpg (236.9 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_20220327_121750_796.jpg (233.1 KB, 0 views)
Marvin@reedshotshot.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 04-01-2022, 07:12 AM   #2
Swan
Cave Dweller

Club Car

Default Re: Electric Caddy golf cart. 1960's any info?

nice but its going to need a lot of work
Swan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2022, 09:42 AM   #3
Lochlin
Gone Wild

Default Re: Electric Caddy golf cart. 1960's any info?

You many want to post this in the "Restoration' sub-forum as a lot more "old cart" guys post there. As well, there is a dedicated Vintage Golf Carts Facebook site that you may want to post on as well.

I have a lot of vintage carts with one dated back to the 40s. I don't know your cart specifically but it's almost certainly from the 60s. The good thing is that virtually all of older electric carts function just about exactly the same way mechanically. Working on them can be like problem solving. Even though you can't get parts, something out there will make it work. You just have to make it happen.
Lochlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric golf carts