lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric golf carts
Electric golf carts Harley Davidson, Melex, Pargo, Taylor-Dunn and other Misc. Carts.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 05-16-2010, 06:21 PM   #1
brosasorous
Not Yet Wild

Default What would be a resonable price?

First off, I have no idea where to post this and I also believe this isn't against the rules, but if it is, I apologize.

I've been trying to find a cheap fixer up cart, but I have no idea how to price these things at all. I was on craigslist and found probably what I was looking for, but I am not sure if it is a waist of time or not. Here is the CL ad along with the pictures. Any help would be awesome.

"Just picked it up .Was told batterys went bad and they just moved it out back on the farm and its been there for years.
Batterys are gone but they said it did work up to that point. Looks like every thing hit .All tires are flat.
I would guess what ever make this move should be good. "

I figured this could help me and maybe if the person selling this is here it could help them out too.
brosasorous is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 05-16-2010, 07:12 PM   #2
rib33024

Default Re: What would be a resonable price?

Ruff

what did you pay ??

what year??

in the bottom pic you can see the ser# plate, under the glove box on passanger side post the numbers--
rib33024 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2010, 07:28 PM   #3
brosasorous
Not Yet Wild

I haven't paid anything, I just saw it and was thinking about it. He was saying offers up to like 65. I'm not trying to get over indulged in something that I have no idea what to do.
brosasorous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2010, 07:35 PM   #4
Tonka329
Smoov az a gravy sammich

Yamaha

Just my opinion but, 1st, its electric. I like gas carts, in fact, I love gas carts! I think that cart has seen its better days....
Tonka329 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2010, 07:36 PM   #5
Boris
DELETED

Quote:
Originally Posted by brosasorous View Post
I haven't paid anything, I just saw it and was thinking about it. He was saying offers up to like 65. I'm not trying to get over indulged in something that I have no idea what to do.
I guess $65 isn't bad price to pay to have that hauled off. Wait .......... Do you mean they want you to pay them? ....... Seriously, figure how much you want to put into it, then look for a cart in that price range.
to the club
Boris is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric golf carts