lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Yamaha
Gas Yamaha Gas Yamaha Golf Cars; G1 through "The Drive" and U-Max Utility Vehicles

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 10-18-2010, 07:12 PM   #11
sho305
Vegas modded 420

Yamaha

Default Re: 82' G1 17.5 MPH top speed

I don't get this, G1 has more power and speed than a G9 easily....I can pull 30mph gps with my tired old G9 on the road and 28 on a dirt drive, all on the level with 22" tires (though they do measure 23 tall at 15psi I keep them close to). I know my G1 went that fast with stock tires it just screamed, but yes I did work on it to get there and at the time it was not that old. It had to be rolling I jumped another G1 off a 2' jump once and that was maybe 75% of full speed in the room I had. I cleared over 20'. Ahh the good old days, man I want another one to play with lol. Not sure my back could take jumps like that anymore though. That building is gone now but I think the driveway is still there, I should stop and pace it off about where I landed, did back then but forgot what it was.
sho305 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Yamaha