lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 04-07-2011, 07:41 PM   #11
todo_brane_ded
.....He, not ME

E-Z-GO

Default Re: Fender Flares- need to trim???

Here's how I did the rears....

First I adjusted one side as shown in the photos and drilled ONE HOLE when happy with the placement and alignment.

I cinched down one bolt and made sure it was where I wanted and then I moved to the other side....

Once again, I aligned as in the photo but paid particular attention to make it the same as the first side. Once aligned, I drilled ONE HOLE! I bolted it down and adjusted as necessary.

I then looked/verified the sameness shown in the rear photo when looking from the back.

If all's well then drill one hole at a time and install the remaining bolts.....
Attached Images
File Type: jpg driver_rear.jpg (99.7 KB, 29 views)
File Type: jpg passenger.jpg (106.3 KB, 27 views)
File Type: jpg rear.jpg (107.1 KB, 25 views)
todo_brane_ded is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO