lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 04-07-2011, 05:24 PM   #21
scottyb
Happy Carting

E-Z-GO

Default Re: Motor or controler????

How long stuff lasts has a lot to do with the guy who has his foot on the gas peddle.

I have put identical systems in carts and one lasts years and years and the other lasts a much shorter time. I know that is extreme but I just want to make the point. I have a customer right now who upgraded to 48v and was very happy with it. Months go by and the cart is doing everything they ask of it within the realm of what they had me design it to do.
Then he and buddy decide to find out just how much the cart could take. They found out

You have to remember, it is just a golf cart. You can modify it but you have to understand what it was originally designed to do. And have fun.
scottyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 04-07-2011, 06:28 PM   #22
TerryH
Let's go racin' boyz!!

E-Z-GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyb View Post

You have to remember, it is just a golf cart. You can modify it but you have to understand what it was originally designed to do.
Oh sure. Now you tell me.
TerryH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2011, 06:42 PM   #23
ThatguY
Not Yet Wild
E-Z-GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyb View Post
How long stuff lasts has a lot to do with the guy who has his foot on the gas peddle.

I have put identical systems in carts and one lasts years and years and the other lasts a much shorter time. I know that is extreme but I just want to make the point. I have a customer right now who upgraded to 48v and was very happy with it. Months go by and the cart is doing everything they ask of it within the realm of what they had me design it to do.
Then he and buddy decide to find out just how much the cart could take. They found out

You have to remember, it is just a golf cart. You can modify it but you have to understand what it was originally designed to do. And have fun.
LOLOLOLOL sry Scotty not really that funny but that guy is a buddy of mine but i was not the guy with him. PROMISE! He is exactly why I intend to do more in the long run than just 48v and a controller! He's gonna bring you some more buisiness though between me and a couple others!
ThatguY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2011, 06:47 PM   #24
scottyb
Happy Carting

E-Z-GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatguY View Post
LOLOLOLOL sry Scotty not really that funny but that guy is a buddy of mine but i was not the guy with him. PROMISE! He is exactly why I intend to do more in the long run than just 48v and a controller! He's gonna bring you some more buisiness though between me and a couple others!
I'm glad we are not mentioning any names here. That guy is a really nice guy, Because of that and his honesty the motor is going to PQ, the controller is going to the Manufacture and the solenoid is coming back here. so we can all put our heads together and learn from his 'experiment' lol ...and get him back up and running!
scottyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO