lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Club Car
Gas Club Car Gas DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 10-15-2008, 06:11 AM   #11
Mac B.
Getting Wild
Yamaha

Default Re: swing arm rubber snubber?

mine is also a95,had to loosen rear end with floor jack under mount areaand roll back a inch or so,not so bad after it s over,good luck,Jackie
Mac B. is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 10-15-2008, 12:01 PM   #12
CartTrader
Gone Wild

Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac B. View Post
mine is also a95,had to loosen rear end with floor jack under mount areaand roll back a inch or so,not so bad after it s over,good luck,Jackie

Thats what I`m afraid I`m going to have to end up doing. Thanks
CartTrader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 04:40 PM   #13
4vertical
Gone Wild

Club Car

it might be easier to take out a leaf spring bolt than the rear end?

just a thought

-Aaron
4vertical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2015, 08:59 AM   #14
billyrb
Not Yet Wild

Old post, but wanted to give some relevant info. This weekend I had to install a new snubber. Mine is a 96ish club car and has the welded tabs top and bottom on the crossmember, so no luck being able to unbolt mine. I tried for a half hour to slide it in from the side and also from the top, and even went so far as to remove some of the material to make it thinner so I could install, and was using a floor jack to move the cradle up and down. None of that worked. I finally ended up removing all four leaf spring bolts and disconnected the shocks from the cradle bottom mounts. That allowed me to slide the whole thing back, and then I jacked up the cradle front by about 2" and installed the snubber. Do yourself a favor and save all the headache, and just remove the leaf spring bolts and the shocks, and install that way.
billyrb is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Club Car