lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 04-09-2018, 09:36 PM   #41
mgray70
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

Default Re: Solenoid diode

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jlile5 View Post
I think I値l go the Alltrax 400 route with a 200amp solenoid. Once again, huge thanks for the help!
That will make that DCS come to life!

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk
mgray70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 04-09-2018, 09:39 PM   #42
Jmcafee1
Not Yet Wild

Hello my Fairplay cart vin#070000878 and my car died on me but right before it died I could just barely push the accelerator and it started out normal but all of a sudden had a burst of speed. It killed the batteries so I charged them only getting them to charge about 50% and usually the would get it going but it will not move and the battery indicator will drop down and flash the bottom 3 lights. Also will stop the reverse beeper from beeping for a few seconds and then it will indicate the batteries are 50% charged but there is no click from the solenoid at all. Can you give me any direction as to what my problem is.
Jmcafee1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2018, 11:41 PM   #43
orangeman6
Gone Wild
E-Z-GO

You値l do much better if you start your own thread.

I知 not completely sure what you池e saying about charging your batteries, but put the cart on the charger until the charger shuts off. After it sits for 10-12 hrs measure the total pack voltage, along with the voltage for each battery. Post that info in a new thread.
orangeman6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2018, 06:46 AM   #44
Jmcafee1
Not Yet Wild

Thanks orangeman6 will do.
Jmcafee1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2018, 04:10 PM   #45
Jlile5
Not Yet Wild
E-Z-GO

So I have an Alltrax xct 400amp and heavy duty solenoid on the way!
I知 not sure it will be here by the weekend. What will it hurt to run the cart with the negative jumper wire from battery negative to the small post on the solenoid? Thought about just putting it on a toggle and every time I stopped, just flipped the toggle off.
Jlile5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2018, 09:18 PM   #46
mgray70
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jlile5 View Post
So I have an Alltrax xct 400amp and heavy duty solenoid on the way!
I知 not sure it will be here by the weekend. What will it hurt to run the cart with the negative jumper wire from battery negative to the small post on the solenoid? Thought about just putting it on a toggle and every time I stopped, just flipped the toggle off.
It won't hurt nothing. Just don't leave the coil energized for a long time. If you ordered from Scotty you should have it by the weekend. I'm an hour from the Atlantic Ocean and he's in California and I usually get stuff from him in 2 days, 3 at the most. Got a club car conversion kit on the way right now.

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk
mgray70 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
ezgo, solenoid
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO