lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 02-04-2019, 11:20 AM   #21
8-point
Gone Fishing

Club Car

Default Re: Battery Questions/run time!!!

[QUOTE=JohnnieB;1582360] I am pretty sure Trojan brand deep-cycle batteries have the lowest 100% SoC At-Rest voltage and US Battery brand deep-cycle batteries have the highest 100% SoC At-Rest, so Deka brand deep-cycle batteries ought to be within those extremes. Attached are SoC charts based on Trojan and US Battery data. QUOTE]

Thanks, good info for us new US Battery owners. All the time I was going by that predominant "other chart" thinking I had something super special.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg USBatterySOCtable.jpg (107.7 KB, 0 views)
8-point is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 02-04-2019, 11:29 AM   #22
bronsonj
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

If you can't bring up the low ones can you bring down the high ones, then initiate a new charge cycle on your 48v charger?

Would that be of any value or would they settle back into the imbalance he has now?
bronsonj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2019, 03:07 PM   #23
catmcaw
Gone Wild

I've been kinda goin thru the same thing and made me an extended set of wires for my volt meter(5-6 ft) with medium size clips. Found me a hill to test on and in a few minutes I counld clearly see i had 3 bad batteries. They were going down in the 6-7 volt range.
catmcaw is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
battery
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO