lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 08-17-2020, 12:01 PM   #1
VelocityCGC
Not Yet Wild

Default 2014 Precedent Limo - Not Moving

Hello. I have a 2014 Precedent with an Alltrax DCX500 controller. When you turn the key on you can here the solenoid engage and then disengage when the key is turned off. However when the pedal is pressed the cart does not move at all. The reverse buzzer goes on fine in reverse. I let my friend driver it and he said all of a sudden it just died/stop going as he was turning a corner.

Any ideas of what I should check? I plugged my computer into the Alltrax but its not giving me any errors or anything. Was thinking of maybe checking the MCOR....

Thanks
VelocityCGC is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 08-18-2020, 07:21 AM   #2
VelocityCGC
Not Yet Wild

Default Re: 2014 Precedent Limo - Not Moving

FYI This has been resolved. The MCOR fell off and was no longer connected. Put in a new screw to mount it and am good to go.
VelocityCGC is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car