lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 09-24-2020, 09:08 PM   #1
simicrintz
Gone Wild

Club Car

Default YouTube Videos

Since so many folks use YouTube to learn/figure out stuff, and since there is so much junk out there, I wonder if there is a way to post solid videos here. Maybe a forum just for them? I see a lot of the same requests (like I'm sure many of you do) for the same problems, and then see some pictures posted up to help; what if there was an area for videos that were vetted and pinned somewhere as a help source?

Just spitballing as some people are more visual and need this medium to fix something (I know that I have used videos more than once when I get in a bind!). Probably eat up a ton of bandwidth ad is a dumb idea, but I thought I would throw it our anyway!
simicrintz is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 09-24-2020, 10:36 PM   #2
Reddawg454
Grumpy Old Guy

Club Car

Default Re: YouTube Videos

There is a videos forum on here if you go to the home page but I think its mostly for crazy stuff seen and a few bright ideas.
Reddawg454 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2020, 12:34 AM   #3
simicrintz
Gone Wild

Club Car

Thanks, reddawg! It just seems that since YouTube is such a great platform that if we could use what is good and weed out the bogus it would be such a huge help to this community. I am a Mod on another (unrelated) page and this page gets much more traffic. It seems to me that a source of legit info would be a plus.

Just a thought.....
Old 09-25-2020, 05:16 AM   #4
4getgto
Not Yet Wild

I think it would be a great idea. I myself find it easier to watch and listen to something explained rather than read something that doesn't make total sense. On videos they can point out what they're talking about too. jmo....

Bill
4getgto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2020, 08:09 AM   #5
Bama Brad
Gone Wild
Mixed Breed

I know nothing about how to post videos, but I do know that after I have gotten advice on this forum on how to repair something, I go to youtube to get a visual. Have used DYI golfcart site many times and it has helped a lot. Be a great if we had same thing.
Bama Brad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2020, 10:55 AM   #6
simicrintz
Gone Wild

Club Car

I hope that I didn't open a can of worms here.....

Your cart would be a perfect example, Bama. Let's say people want to do the Roypow upgrade but have questions before making the commitment; they could go to a video with an install like yours and see how it was done (Roypow may have something like that, but if there was a library here for stuff like that it would be easier to find).

Now if I can learn how to edit posts a day later (seems like the edit feature seems to time out after a while); I see all my typos in the first post and it bugs me!
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car