lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 08-09-2010, 02:21 PM   #11
SpoiledRotten
Conservatively Wild

E-Z-GO

Default Re: restoring old 8 volt batteries???

As far as refurbishing your batteries with any snake oil from the drug store, forget it. I went all out with the epsom salts and baking soda to try to refurbish mine. I took them on a long ride with the solutions in them to try to loosen up the junk inside. I even bought $40.00 worth of new battery acid to replace the electrolyte after dumping the old, but it doesn't work. So, you could say that I gave it a diligent attempt. It didn't work.
I have a new set of batteries in mine and man that thing runs like a cat out of torment. (well, it did before the controller went out on me)
SpoiledRotten is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO