lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 08-17-2010, 06:23 PM   #1
Bigcat467
Not Yet Wild

Default sell me on ezgo

I'm new to the cart scene and I can't decide which cart to get.I really like the club car precedent.I don't know much about ezgo, so I need to know what they have to offer in a 48v that will change my mind from the club car.
Bigcat467 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 08-17-2010, 06:28 PM   #2
custom carts
THE CUSTOM KID

E-Z-GO

Default Re: sell me on ezgo

the 4 12 volt batteries is not good ezgo is the way to go and when you have to replace them it will cost about $850 run time is shorter then ezgo you want 6 batteries wether it is on club car or ezgo
custom carts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2010, 07:02 PM   #3
Bigcat467
Not Yet Wild

what kind of discharge rate do you get with ezgo?I was told that with cc they get 80 to 95 minutes with new or well maintained batts.
Bigcat467 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2010, 09:26 PM   #4
TahoeDawgZ71
revolutiongolfcars.com

Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigcat467 View Post
what kind of discharge rate do you get with ezgo?I was told that with cc they get 80 to 95 minutes with new or well maintained batts.
Batteries are batteries. It doesn't matter what they're in. I believe you're referring to my post about the Club Car discharge machine running for 90-95 minutes on a brand new set of "12-Volt" batteries. A set of 6 8 Volt batteries on the same machine would run around 120-125 when in new condition. It's all about the batteries.
TahoeDawgZ71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO