lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric golf carts > Columbia ParCar

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 04-15-2013, 01:46 PM   #1
CARTBARN
Not Yet Wild

Default Parcar Parts Manual

First Parcar we've had in the shop...

Only numbers I can find on it are on a sticker on the pedal box:

5EDX-31816-E3

If someone can let me know what year / model this is, and if there is a parts manual available, I would truly appreciate any help!

Customer just purchased it and hauled it up from AZ, and we're starting to go through it for him. First thing we found is that the previous owner must have spun a lug on the front right hub, as they decided to replace all of the lug studs with 1/2" bolts to hold the wheel on (joy..)

Thanks in advance!
CARTBARN is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 04-15-2013, 02:21 PM   #2
Tech Support
How Can I Help?

Default Re: Parcar Parts Manual

It's a P4 Electric Eagle, 2003 model, assembled 9/30/2002 and sold in Sun City West 11/26/2002. Has XP + power system with 4 wheel hydraulic brakes. You'll want to use the 96-2000 Parts manual, brakes are in section 4.

www.buggiesgonewild.com/columbia-parcars

Bad news is that the front hubs/rotors are no longer available if you need them.
Tech Support is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2013, 02:45 PM   #3
CARTBARN
Not Yet Wild

Default Re: Parcar Parts Manual

Thanks Tech!

Sounds like we might have to get creative on the hubs then...
CARTBARN is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric golf carts > Columbia ParCar